What We Collect:
We will collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and physical address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and personal interests
- Other information would include relevant customer surveys and/or exclusive offers
What We Do With The Information:
The information we collect on you is to better serve your needs and preferences. We aim to provide you with the best customer service and experience possible including the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We will incorporate your feedback to improve our products and services.
- Periodically we will send out promotional emails regarding new products, special features and offers or other information that we design to spike an interest via the email address you provided.
- From the standpoint of understanding our product’s effectiveness and usage we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We would contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may even use the information to better customize our website for ease of use, to provide educational materials and match your interest with current topics in CBD.
We are committed to protecting your information in the most secure way possible. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have strategically put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to further protect and ensure your information is safeguarded.
A cookie is a small electronic file that attaches to your computer’s hard drive with your permission. Once your permission is given, the file is added, the cookie then helps us analyze web usage or allows us to know when you visit our site and your preferences. The purpose of cookies is to make your shopping experience very individualized. Cookies as a web application is a means to tailor our operations to your needs, likes and dislikes.
We further use specific traffic cookies to see what pages are being used. This information helps us to better analyze data about our website and its usage from our patrons in an effort to improve our online presence and to make necessary changes for ease of use. This information is for statistical purposes only; once procured, the data is taken off of our system.
Our success is cued to your success in navigating our website and its material. A cookie does not allow us access to your computer in any way, only the data you choose to share with our team. You can accept or decline cookies, you have options. You have the ability to automatically accept cookies or to modify your browser setting to not allow cookies. If you choose not to allow the cookies it may prevent you from full use of our website.
Links to other Websites:
How you can control your personal information:
You have every right to restrict the type and amount of personal information including:
- Look on the website for a box that states you do not want the information you provide to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes. Click that box.
- In the past if you clicked that box that allows direct marketing to use your personal information and you have changed your mind, let us know on our Contact Us link.
We promise we will not sell, distribute or make a profit off of your personal information to third parties without your direct permission. We will on occasion use your personal information to include you in a promotional third-party opportunity in case you have an interest if you want us to include you.
You have the right to request the personal information you have provided to us under the Data Protection Act of 1998. If you want a copy of the information, we have on you, please email us this request using our Contact Us link.
In the event any information we have on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please notify us in writing via email as soon as possible at our email address. We will remedy the situation immediately.